Home | Sign up | Forums | Help
Member login
Join now | Login | Lost password

Go Back Online Dating App Dating Forums > Adult > Humorous Sex Stories
FAQ

Old 02-12-2009, 03:13 PM
prince_charming8
CoolBest BJ

'm writing this in response to a girl who just emailed me asking me to describe the best bl0w j0b I ever got. She says she's not sure if her technique is making guys happy.

Is the guy happy? I would say the proof is in the pudding.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:24 PM
sunshinydays
Defaulthere's a classic

let me paint a picture.....you and your guy are getting hot and heavy....and you are (me the girl) are just about to climax....his cell phone rings....and he answers it!!!!!!!! oh, hang on a sec (he says) I gotta answer that...what the f?
Old 02-12-2009, 03:27 PM
karenatwork
WinkSad

Then yes you are doing something wrong.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:39 PM
sarah2687
AngrySomething New..

My boyfriend asked me to try "deep throating"... I was confused by this but I figured that I'd give it a shot.... so I went down right to the base...... tilted my neck down.... and rubbed that bastard between my neck and chin as fast as I could! But he didn't climax....actually he left! ANd left me with a neck cramp and chaffing on my neck and underchin....Why would he be so adamant I try something he didn't know if he'd like?? I didn't even want to do it because of the risk of getting pregnant... I thought he loved me...
Old 02-12-2009, 03:47 PM
funnyxbone
DefaultBest BJ

Hi Sarah,

you wrote: I didn't even want to do it because of the risk of getting pregnant.

How can you get preggo giving a BJ?

you wrote: My boyfriend asked me to try "deep throating"... I was confused by this but I figured that I'd give it a shot.... so I went down right to the base...... tilted my neck down.... and rubbed that bastard between my neck and chin as fast as I could! But he didn't climax....actually he left!

By Deepthroat it means swallowing his entire cock in your mouth. When you say "and rubbed that bastard between my neck and chin" that's not what he meant by deepthroat. If you want to know the technique I could give you some advice.

Don
Old 02-12-2009, 03:49 PM
davewho69
Defaulthow to fix this problem

wow this room is heating up eh ladies? All I can say for advice is to get a banana, record a video of what your doing, and put it on youtube, you should be able to get advice from ppl on there. That's what I do when I have problems...
Old 02-12-2009, 03:56 PM
nathanator
Default???

You post videos of you practicing fellatio on youtube?
Old 02-12-2009, 03:58 PM
davewho69
Thumbs uphell no! lol

No I was joking? are you crazy I wouldn't do that myself,I was just saying that as a suggestion for others lol
Old 02-12-2009, 04:01 PM
sarah2687

"Swallow his entire cock" ???? I don't know how big your mouth is... but mines not a foot long... Thanks for the tips though... maybe he could have specified for me, being a virgin and all, how was I to know? It would help if you could tell me the best place to buy polysporin for the wounds his boner left on the OUTSIDE of my throat.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:02 PM
bootbots

https://topbanana.files.wordpress.com...ana-799094.jpg

Previous Thread | Next Thread
Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page