Home | Sign up | Forums | Help
Member login
Join now | Login | Lost password

Go Back Online Dating App Dating Forums > Love & Life > Ask a Girl
FAQ

Old 09-06-2009, 09:01 AM
yabul
DefaultRequest to Women!

I notice more and more that women are posting pictures of just their faces! Speaking for myself, the only thing that works for me is a woman of medium to large build, nice Big Butt. Kind of woman who keeps that nice pedicure, and understands a lot of us like a woman with sexy feet!
Problem is, if you only show your face, a guy can't see those physical attributes you're hiding! My request is that you include some full lengths, and a footsie shot!

thank you!
Old 09-06-2009, 09:02 AM
donna720

why so you fanatize and critic without knowing the person
Old 09-06-2009, 09:05 AM
lana91567
DefaultI agree

alot of assumtions here, i cancelled all my photos men were just unbelieveable in the things they would say, being old school as i am it made me uncomfortable.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:08 AM
donna720

Quote:
Originally Posted by lana91567 View Post
alot of assumtions here, i cancelled all my photos men were just unbelieveable in the things they would say, being old school as i am it made me uncomfortable.
they love looking and commenting and shopping like we are a piece of prime meat!!!!
Old 09-06-2009, 09:20 AM
yesdarling
Defaultit's true

You would not believe some of the absolutely rude comments I have gotten from total strangers on this site.

However, I believe in posting full length pics - and I do - but the site has cropped them somewhat.

But posting a pic of feet? Come on, now, most people do not have your foot fetish, and I'd bet an equal number of men do not like feet at all and would be totally turned off by foot shots. Sorry, but I think you'll have to get that info when you are in the dating process. And some people can't afford pedicures (mine cost $40!) - so if a woman you like does not do this, give her a gift certifiate for a pedicure or take her to the salon on a date - I bet she'll enjoy it and you will get the look you desire. I bet she'd let you take a pic of her feet then!
Old 09-06-2009, 09:23 AM
donna720

I have cute feet and peds bring out the best in them but post them ....don't want a perv slobbering all over my pretty feet
Old 09-06-2009, 09:26 AM
nuclearoption

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna720 View Post
they love looking and commenting and shopping like we are a piece of prime meat!!!!
but you are Donna!
Old 09-06-2009, 09:26 AM
nuclearoption

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna720 View Post
I have cute feet and peds bring out the best in them but post them ....don't want a perv slobbering all over my pretty feet
I like pretty feet, but dont really need them posted as a profile picture.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:28 AM
donna720

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearoption View Post
I like pretty feet, but dont really need them posted as a profile picture.
Hey Nuc..yes and slobbering would make them funky!!
Old 09-06-2009, 10:08 AM
lana91567
Defaultfoot fetish

A couple i know, her husband loves feet they have been married forever, anyhow HE buys her shoes all the time and is very good at it, spares no expense. Shes a lucky lady, and he is quite the gentlemen. some guys do love feet. and are mature about it.

Previous Thread | Next Thread
Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Linear ModeLinear Mode
Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode