Home | Sign up | Forums | Help
Member login
Join now | Login | Lost password

Go Back Online Dating App Dating Forums > Adult > Humorous Sex Stories
FAQ

Old 07-08-2009, 02:12 PM
10jmaggio
DefaultBest friends mom

So im jus Chillin with my Best friend at his house.Then he gets called into work so i was sleepy so i jus said ill sleep til' you get back.Then as he leaves i fall asleep.I wake up to my Best friends mom on top of me kissing my chest.It was a little weird.But then i said Fuck it and we fucked for like 2 hours.Not only was she married but as my best friend came home he went right to bed into the sheets that we fucked on.Heres my story...Now whats yours?
Old 07-08-2009, 09:11 PM
pampersguy

Yeah whatever. Real believable.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:23 PM
gregmoney27
Thumbs downDont 4get to "pee-pee" twice b4 nite-nite....dumbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10jmaggio View Post
So im jus Chillin with my Best friend at his house.Then he gets called into work so i was sleepy so i jus said ill sleep til' you get back.Then as he leaves i fall asleep.I wake up to my Best friends mom on top of me kissing my chest.It was a little weird.But then i said Fuck it and we fucked for like 2 hours.Not only was she married but as my best friend came home he went right to bed into the sheets that we fucked on.Heres my story...Now whats yours?
Real good story you fucking dumbass.

Dont forget to delete the browsing history of your moms computer since you obviously are not on Nickelodeon.com like you said you were.

end thread/
Old 07-12-2009, 03:52 AM
ddavis1971
DefaultSorry

That this has never happen to you before.Dont be jealous

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampersguy View Post
Yeah whatever. Real believable.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:25 PM
pampersguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddavis1971 View Post
That this has never happen to you before.Dont be jealous
It hasn't happened to him either, thus nothing to be jealous about.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:50 PM
matt3671
DefaultFunny!!

You guys are funny...Listen, when I was in my teens..my best friends mom came on to me..she walked in on my jerking off and I think after her seeing me with my wood in my hand, she just needed to see some more..her husband was I guess pretty lame in bed and she just wanted something else to get her rocks off...we only did it one time,I was not very experienced, but non the less..it was fun...she gave me a pair of her panties for me to remember that experience by...wish I still had them panties...LMAO>>>>
Old 07-23-2009, 01:53 PM
counsellor12123
Defaultbest friends story mom

Hey your story i do believe ,it happens a lot ,if you friends mom is young at heart and sexy ,and you are a hulk ,to me its not strange, I believe you ,keep it fuckking and send me her email address and i will talk to her ,you can tell her about me,and keep having sex with her, a lady who want to fuck ,no matter who she is ,just fuck her ,ok ,good luck
Old 07-23-2009, 02:02 PM
raceman9

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt3671 View Post
You guys are funny...Listen, when I was in my teens..my best friends mom came on to me..she walked in on my jerking off and I think after her seeing me with my wood in my hand, she just needed to see some more..her husband was I guess pretty lame in bed and she just wanted something else to get her rocks off...we only did it one time,I was not very experienced, but non the less..it was fun...she gave me a pair of her panties for me to remember that experience by...wish I still had them panties...LMAO>>>>
That just proves that she has no self respect for herself to have sex with one of her sons friends and he being only a teen. I ask you how would you feel if your mom had sex with one of your teen friends?
Old 08-12-2009, 10:16 PM
jc94087
Thumbs downfaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkeeeee

totally fakkkkkkkeeeeeee

Previous Thread | Next Thread
Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page