Join now | Login | Lost password

Go Back Online Dating App Dating Forums > Love & Life > Safe Dating Practices
FAQ

Old 07-03-2009, 02:09 PM
gregmoney27
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie0105 View Post
I feel in love with a married man! I, too, am married. Throughout our 8 month affair, we promised each other to leave our spouoses. But once my husband found out about it, he ran the other way. I then left my husband five months later and we contacted each other and started seeing each other on the side, because he was still at home with his wife. He has now left his marital home and is telling me he needs to get his head clear and decide what his next move is. I know this sound so typical, but he really seemed head over heels for me. I know the obvious is to just drop him as fast as I can, but I do love him and have hope we can get through this time. What say you?
You both are adulterous whore-mongers.

All he wanted was to tap that ass on the side, and nothing more.

Enjoy your life now that you created, it will be fucked up from here on out.

I hope this helps.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:47 PM
cc636

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie0105 View Post
I feel in love with a married man! I, too, am married. Throughout our 8 month affair, we promised each other to leave our spouoses. But once my husband found out about it, he ran the other way. I then left my husband five months later and we contacted each other and started seeing each other on the side, because he was still at home with his wife. He has now left his marital home and is telling me he needs to get his head clear and decide what his next move is. I know this sound so typical, but he really seemed head over heels for me. I know the obvious is to just drop him as fast as I can, but I do love him and have hope we can get through this time. What say you?
Ya'll need to grow the hell up and act like adults, promising anything to someone other than your significant other is childish at best.
Old Yesterday, 03:53 PM
jerbare

why are all these people that are dating and married doing on a singles site.hey greg money your funny you make me laugh with your replies
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
fixitfred
Default You need more than good sound advice

You're kidding right? You both deserve each other and please post back to let us know who gets cheated on first.

Fixitfred
Some of these questions just get silly
Old Today, 12:07 AM
sbc67
Default Liars and cheaters

What is wrong with staying true to these 5 words? Till death due us part?
You told your I assume faithful husband those 3 words and I assume your boytoy told his I assume faithful wife those same exact 3 words> i'll remind you ( I love you ) I guess when uttered from your two's lips they were only mere lies. Love does not cheat. Was it worth it?
Old Today, 01:21 AM
gregmoney27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerbare View Post
why are all these people that are dating and married doing on a singles site.hey greg money your funny you make me laugh with your replies
I just try to help...do what I can ya know??? Humble opinions and sound advice.

Im a fucking people person

Previous Thread | Next Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode