Join Now -1)) { fetch_object('currentPost').scrollIntoView(true); }">

Go Back online-dating.app: Free Online Dating, Online Singles & Online Chat > Online Scams and Scammers
FAQ

Old 04-28-2012, 10:40 AM
babycakes888
DefaultHi i just got this from a guy

Hi this guy was talking to me seem like a nice guy he gave me his email so i wrote him this is what he said now i never been on chritain dating sight and never sent him 10 picture of me

hello my sweet lady, I just arrived Istanbul, I am so happy i could access my yahoo on the hotel computer. I saw the 10 different photos you sent me. You look very beautiful. How come a beautiful lady like you havent found a husband. I am so proud to have meet you on the lovinchrist.com dating site. Well am sendin you new photos of me right now. I would be getting ready to visit the Oil Field and carry our a land survey on the Oil feild. I care a lot about .

Now what do you guys think scammer yes me too anyway i email him back and i told him i never was on that sight i never email you no pictures this is his user name On here pluvpek
Old 04-28-2012, 11:56 AM
lois11787

You are learning!
Old 04-28-2012, 01:15 PM
babycakes888
DefaultHi

Thanks i know i just wish i read about these scumbages 4 months ago anywaythere another guy you mght want to check out his username is velguy he said he from europe but lived in caiforia but just move to jacksonville fla 2 months ago he said he a contractor all he talks about is sex i think he got somebody phone becaue i text him back the guy said he name was andy and he told me his name was nick and he has a funny accents too anyway i never met up with him because i think he a scammer and dirty talking man and he don't even know his way around jacksonville anyway just saying thanks
Old 04-28-2012, 07:25 PM
babycakes888
DefaultPigs

Hi watch out for this guy his user name is VELGUY I don't know if he a scammer got that funny accent and a contractor but he nasty just want you to show you him You nake but don't even talk to him i was talking to him and he text me his you know want i swear he was jacky his self off he told me that he was doing that too i told him to go to hell watch out ladie some of these guys want phone sex pigs that what 900 numbers are for

Previous Thread | Next Thread
Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Linear ModeLinear Mode
Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode