Join Now -1)) { fetch_object('currentPost').scrollIntoView(true); }">

Go Back online-dating.app: Free Online Dating, Online Singles & Online Chat > Love & Life > Relationships
FAQ

Old 01-05-2012, 05:18 AM
kandlekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhearold View Post
The problem with the dating sites is that the ratio of men to women is about 17 to 1. Then out of that 17 probably 5 or so post phony pictures that make women think they are something they are not, now you have about 12 guys left. Of that 12, another 6 or 7 are BS artists, con men, scammers, etc. So now you are down to about 5-6 honest to goodness guys looking for the love of their life (I am one of them). We are the dumb ones. We post an actual picture of ourselves, we try to be honest about ourselves and our expectations, we don't have a line that can tlk the pants off of a nun. So we are just taking up space. Sure once in a while we get someone that may be interested but she is also loooking at the other 16 in the ratio so before long she is gone!
Who says we're just taking up space ? I'm believing and hoping that most women here are smart enough to discern the con artists from the real men. I think they'll find out about them soon enough. They're the ones taking up space !
Old 01-06-2012, 06:37 PM
smartnsexylady
Smile

Physical attraction is nice but a persons inner being is what makes them beautiful to me. I have dated some very handsome men but when I really got to know them and didn't like what I saw, I thought that they were ugly inside as well as outside. I am attracted to anothers personality and integrity more than anything else.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:54 AM
kittykat2323

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindainfla View Post
my last husband....was any thing that u would say was nice looking....we met on the internet...and seemed to be there for each other...so. i have always said we saw the beauty inside...and paid no attention to each other...he was a wonderful, except for..........not saying why...but it hurt
and then without a moments i hurt him, and the marriage was blow to pieces after 14 years...i think
one needs to make ....the friendship first...dont rush.....having a wonderful best friend is most important
I wish men thought along those lines.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:15 AM
lois11787

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartnsexylady View Post
Physical attraction is nice but a persons inner being is what makes them beautiful to me. I have dated some very handsome men but when I really got to know them and didn't like what I saw, I thought that they were ugly inside as well as outside. I am attracted to anothers personality and integrity more than anything else.
That is a good thing about Online Dating App. We get to know people before we actually meet them. The unfortuanate thing is that sometimes we really like a person, but they are too far away to ever meet!
Old 02-04-2012, 01:33 AM
jm525w
DefaultLooks are only skin deep.

I agree with most of you i have found that stimulating conversation and some likes is probably the most important. But u need to have some sort of intial second glance to get to know the person.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:25 PM
keflex22
Defaultlooks aren't everything

i think there's more to a person than just looks, within reason. i think i can see past the imperfections in a person's appearance.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:53 PM
mainetd

hey I though my looks were the killer but just a hint, stop thinking that. pick up your self estem a little. theres many ways that don't take much. you'll see people in general will start noticing you more. I've learned that a positive self estem gets a womans attention easier. BUT DON'T LET IT GET TO YOUR HEAD, don't be rude about it. there is somone for everone. You just have to know how to feel about it.
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
centa07
DefaultConfidence and Manners will take you places

There is nothing more attractive in a man than his confidence in himself. That is a very big turn on. Most women are attracted to that in a man. Looks are not everything. Definitely manners count. Show respect to a female and she will be attracted to you like a magnet.

Previous Thread | Next Thread
Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Linear ModeLinear Mode
Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode