Join Now -1)) { fetch_object('currentPost').scrollIntoView(true); }">

Go Back   online-dating.app: Free Online Dating, Online Singles & Online Chat > Religious > Islam
FAQ

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-08-2011, 11:51 AM
jjconner
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznutz4u View Post
1 Tim 2:16-------------shun profane babblings for they will increase unto more ungodliness
When Jesus was eating with his disciples he knew that Judas would betray him for 30 pices of silver and said that in a way that Judas knew it ,, He could have change dall the vents that happend because he knew what was to happen before it happened , but di not cahnge because it was the plan to die on the cross from the beginning of time ,
notice that Jesus said

5 Then Judas, the one who would betray him, said, “Surely you don’t mean me, Rabbi?”
Jesus answered, “You have said so.” you see how he responded to Judas?

God gave everyone freewill to believe as they wish ,,which is why Jesus said that He stands at the door and WAITS for it to be opened and be INVITED inside , He did not say to bang on the door or break it down to get inside ,,,it is against the teachings of Jesus to force teachings on anybody ..when you constantly push and push insisting you are right and everyone else is wrong you are disobeying what Jesus taught and how to teach , even though that he could have made everyone see that he has the power to force them to do anything , he did not , His miracles were to show he has the power , more power than anyone , more power than all the angels put together , but he made the choice to give everyone the option of choice , because true Love can ONLY be had by choice .

The only people who believe as you do are jw and no one else , since you constantly demand that Christians here believe as you do , all you do is cause tension and strife because no one cares to hear what you have to say .
You can never get anyone to believe that God loves people when you demonstrate through your own actions that the God you believe in condones behavior that demands to believe what you believe , you cannot force a person to love you by demanding it , you only will push them away . believe whatever you wish to , and show the Love of God to allow othere to believe as they wish to.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-08-2011, 11:47 PM
cyra
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This thread belongs in the christian forum, not in the islamic forum.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-31-2011, 12:38 AM
evolou
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit1st View Post
Rom 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.

1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Heb 12:9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

It Only our Spirit ,Once Born of God that gets SALVATION! the flesh returns to dust where it came from !
Hello STUPID. Here you are again, babbling your NON-sense. Someone should put you out of your misery. Maybe you could ask Jesus to do that.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-31-2011, 10:01 AM
tony7874
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolou View Post
Hello STUPID. Here you are again, babbling your NON-sense. Someone should put you out of your misery. Maybe you could ask Jesus to do that.
It was you that made a thread about the waterways that had been made heavily toxic by the continued dumping of toxic chemicals and poisons in the water where fish lived and were not only living in the toxins but had to eat toxic poisoned food every day which resulted in deformations in causing both male and female organs on the fish .. That is what you called fish becoming gay .... ROFLOL and you have the nerve to call other people stupid
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-19-2011, 09:39 PM
rivergazr
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
DefaultI'm Christian

I came to this forum to get some small insight into a culture that's unfamiliar to me. I'm sorry that some misguided individuals have chosen to hijack this forum, they embarrass me and all decent people of the faith they claim to represent. They WANT to argue with you ..... don't, and they'll disappear.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-26-2011, 08:44 PM
tony7874
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivergazr View Post
I came to this forum to get some small insight into a culture that's unfamiliar to me. I'm sorry that some misguided individuals have chosen to hijack this forum, they embarrass me and all decent people of the faith they claim to represent. They WANT to argue with you ..... don't, and they'll disappear.
There are a lot of valid sources available to learn all about Islam

You want some insight ? , you want truth ? Did you not see the the news about how muslims in Nigeria who bombed Christian churches the day of/before Christmas to send the message that they hate Christians and say they will continue to destroy the Christian churches until the day comes that Christians are all dead and gone and democracy is gone and only
Shari’ah law exists ????
Is that what you want ?
This is what is the truth about Islam ,, don't you ever wonder why it is that even the peaceful muslims NEVER speak up and TAKE A STAND AGAINST VIOLENCE ?? If Islam was a peace loving faith they would .

Check here about the truth of Islam , from their very own laws and high level officials

https://www.muhammadanism.org/Governm...apostasy_1.htm

truth will open your eyes
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-12-2012, 05:46 PM
jack0fhearts87
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony7874 View Post
You want some insight ? , you want truth ? Did you not see the the news about how muslims in Nigeria who bombed Christian churches the day of/before Christmas to send the message that they hate Christians and say they will continue to destroy the Christian churches until the day comes that Christians are all dead and gone and democracy is gone and only
Shari’ah law exists ????
Is that what you want ?
Imagine if everyone judged Christianity on Fred Phelps and/or the KKK. Imagine if every Christian was still blamed for the Spanish Inquisitions and the Salem Witch Hunts. Also keep in mind that the Bible is just as restrictive on women, there are just many poor attendants who don't practice those laws.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-19-2012, 12:46 AM
tony7874
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack0fhearts87 View Post
Imagine if everyone judged Christianity on Fred Phelps and/or the KKK. Imagine if every Christian was still blamed for the Spanish Inquisitions and the Salem Witch Hunts. Also keep in mind that the Bible is just as restrictive on women, there are just many poor attendants who don't practice those laws.
MANY people judge Christianity solely based on their lack of knowledge of what the bible actually teaches . In some people eyes Christianity is blamed for the things you say , but again it is people that are not educated on the facts
And NO the bible is NOT restrictive on women ,, why don't you ask some REAL Christian women. IN FACT Christianity teaches to love your woman as yourself , to love your enemies , The USA was founded on Christian principles , You have to learn and understand timelines , you will never find any teaching in the New Testament to treat women in any restrictive manner . It's teaches are what is lived by today and will be in the future , there may be some poor attendants who don't practice the sharia law in the ISA because it is outlawed in the USA , if you go to a muslim country it is exactly what they enforce in muslim countries ,that is why they are burning Christian churches and killing Christians , it is because they demand to serve their religion and muslims are pushing to get laws passed in the USA to permit sharia law .... education in the current world teachings will help you see the truth

https://www.muhammadanism.org/Governm...apostasy_1.htm




https://www.muhammadanism.org/Governm...apostasy_1.htm
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools
Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Display Modes
Linear ModeLinear Mode
Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:40 AM.