Join Now -1)) { fetch_object('currentPost').scrollIntoView(true); }">

Go Back online-dating.app: Free Online Dating, Online Singles & Online Chat > Religious > Judaism
FAQ

Old 07-27-2011, 08:28 PM
spirit1st
SmileTrue JEWS!

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

2Ti 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:34 PM
2findu

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit1st View Post
Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

2Ti 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Drop dead you asshole! Screw Christ, he's not the son of God.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:27 PM
tony7874

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2findu View Post
Your kind heart should take a look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wiBtYITrxM&NR=1

If you seek you shall find , regardless of where you look
Old 08-13-2011, 01:00 AM
smiles_w_you
DefaultInappropriate

Please don't use this site, and this thread, to recruit for Christianity.
There are enough other places.

This is dating site, and this thread is for Jewish people to meet others, or discuss Jewish dating issues with whomever wishes.

Would you like it if the shoe was on the other foot? (If you want references: Leviticus also teaches us to do unto others as we would want have done to us.)
Old 08-26-2011, 01:58 PM
greatareyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiles_w_you View Post
Please don't use this site, and this thread, to recruit for Christianity.
There are enough other places.

This is dating site, and this thread is for Jewish people to meet others, or discuss Jewish dating issues with whomever wishes.

Would you like it if the shoe was on the other foot? (If you want references: Leviticus also teaches us to do unto others as we would want have done to us.)
Yes, I agree. Your G_d is sending blessings on you all.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:04 AM
jayzee322
DefaultI am a chrisian

Quote:
and I appologize for whoever was thoughtless enough to write and try to convert; however, this is also uncalled for on a religious site. Who would want to date you? No one. You have shown your abusive cards. If you will talk to a stranger like that, how would you talk to your woman. My friend is studying under the mesianic jewish church and is growing in HIM thru studyig the Jewish religion. Amish are very similar to Jewish. We are all one people with different beliefs under a spirit of love and kindness.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:32 PM
2findu

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzee322 View Post
and I appologize for whoever was thoughtless enough to write and try to convert; however, this is also uncalled for on a religious site. Who would want to date you? No one. You have shown your abusive cards. If you will talk to a stranger like that, how would you talk to your woman. My friend is studying under the mesianic jewish church and is growing in HIM thru studyig the Jewish religion. Amish are very similar to Jewish. We are all one people with different beliefs under a spirit of love and kindness.
Who would want to date you either? I'm sick of these bible thumpers spreading their self righteous nonsense. They think they're all high and mighty.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:08 AM
jayzee322
DefaultNo problem

Quote:
Who would want to date you either? I'm sick of these bible thumpers spreading their self righteous nonsense. They think they're all high and mighty.
No problem for me. I don't date. Gave it up year ago. You are a perfect example of why.... I will continue to bible thump. If yu don't like it. Get off the site(s) where we are. We are not high and might, just have a belief and verbalize it. Try believing, even in yourself. You might like it.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:49 PM
2findu

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzee322 View Post
No problem for me. I don't date. Gave it up year ago. You are a perfect example of why.... I will continue to bible thump. If yu don't like it. Get off the site(s) where we are. We are not high and might, just have a belief and verbalize it. Try believing, even in yourself. You might like it.
Well verbalize it the Christian section!

Previous Thread | Next Thread
Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Linear ModeLinear Mode
Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode